• Merge different media formats, frame rates and resolutions to make one single playlist.
• Cloud as well as in-premise installation.
• Simultaneous output- IP and SDI at one go.
• Live Input: UHD/HD/SD SDI, IP stream – MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H), HLS, NDI input
• Output: UHD/HD/SD SDI and UDP/RTP/RTMP Stream output in accordance with DVB & ATSC standards
• Compatible with a huge library of video and audio formats.
• Supports a large variety of media containers: MPEG-2 (PS/TS), AVI, MOV, MP4, MPX OP1a, WMV
• Active Format Description
• Trigger generation for commercial insertion
• Closed captioning playout
• Built-in static and animated logos
• Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
• Video transformations: Transitions, Up/Down/Cross & Frame Rate conversions
• Playback of clips still being ingested
• On-air subtitling burning (SUB, PAC, EBU, SRT)
• Multi-channel Audio support
• Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
• Automatic Loudness Control
• Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
• Playlist export to EPG generators
• Streaming encoding could use nVidia NVENC hardware encoding
In-built Playlist Scheduler
• Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
• Playlist Import from 3rd party Traffic Software and *.CSV file
• Detailed Logging (AsRun log, System log) for verification and playlist reconciliation
• 3rd party equipment control – Kramer, Leitch, Network Electronics, Pesa, Quartz, Grass Valley Concerto / Acapella, Sierra, Elpro, Snell, Utah, Miranda Technologies, Ross, BlackMagic Video Hub, BlackMagic ATEM TV Studio, GPI, DTMF, etc.
• Control plug-in for Playcube CG & Graphics playout
• Control plug-in for Playcube Ingest
• Control under external automation via VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, SCTE-104, etc.
• 1:1 Redundant Playout
There are no reviews yet.